(posted March 14, 2017)
The Central Valley Business Journal has an opening for a motivated graphic designer to join our team in Stockton.
The individual in this role will design ads for clients and lay out our monthly newspaper.
- Collaborating with editor to lay out the monthly news paper
- Editing photos
- Creating graphs
- Building advertisements
- Contacting and notifying clients of deadlines
- Contacting printer for publishing dates and updates
- Answering phones as a backup when no one else is available.
- Basic computer skills
- Design background
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (an emphasis on InDesign is a plus)
- Google Docs
- Experience with Microsoft Office is a plus
- Work as a team and individually
- Personable with clients
- Phone etiquette
- Willing to work overtime to meet deadlines
- Able to work under stressful deadlines
- Time management
- Manage clients and artwork
- Organization skills
This is a part-time, location-dependent position. Pay depends on experience.
Please send cover letter, resume and samples of your work to email@example.com.