STOCKTON — Retired attorney Robert Morrison is the new president of the Children’s Home of Stockton board.
The Children’s Home elected new board officers this week.
The new officers are:
- First vice president: Dana Bockstahler, Chief Operating Officer at BAC Community Bank chief operating officer
- Second vice president: Carla Donaldson, Director for Education for the Catholic Diocese of Stockton director for education
- Treasurer: Jim Hanley, Hanley Construction general contractor
- Secretary: Donna Roberts, retired from the State of California, EDD
- Immediate past president: Fred Lee, Financial Decisions, Inc. president
The Children’s Home of Stockton provides approximately 150 at-risk youth with comprehensive educational and therapeutic services. The organization is 134 years old. Its goal is to promote self-sufficiency so every child can become a thriving member of the community.