Ana Parra / Instagram Ana Parra shares secrets to have healthy hair
Ana Parra went through the fifth season of EXATLON United States with great glory, and although she did not win the competition and could not reach the grand final, due to an accident she suffered on the penultimate circuit of the Telemundo reality show, she went into her pocket to viewers.
And taking advantage of the popularity she achieved in the program, the former Colombian beauty queen, who is admired for her figure and her beautiful hair, the young woman uses her social networks to share beauty secrets with her fans.
This time the star of the Contender team revealed the secret behind her long hair, and in a timely manner she spoke about what must and should not be done to have a million dollar pelera.
“Both you and I like to have our skin and hair completely healthy, and I’m going to show you how to do it,” Ana Parra commented in the clip she shared with her Instagram fans.
“How to recover damaged hair. This is what I DON’T DO, “said the high-performance athlete in her beauty tutorial, where she included these recommendations:
– Try not to wash it every day
– Do not abuse coconut oil because you could see dirty hair.
– When towel drying your hair, squeeze all over your hair (do not beat it like chocolate)
– Do not wrap your hair in the towel
– Do not use products that contain salt (or be in the water of the Sea)
Ana explained what should be done and said:
WHAT I DO:
– Cut the ends every two months in the Crescent moon
– Do the routine that I showed you once a week
– Give a lot of love and veneer to your hair 🥰
And when talking about the products she uses to look majestic, the athlete even revealed the hair products she uses.
The masks are:
• Bio hair mask by kaba @drose_tienda
• Repolarizing hair treatment by Kaba @drose_tienda
• Hair growth therapy by @anyeluzcosmetics
• Olaplex N.ro 3
• Anti-hair loss tonic by @anyeluzcosmetics
• argan hair oil from @anyeluzcosmetics
After the tutorial of the ex-EXATLON athlete, her loyal fans not only praised her for her beautiful hair, in the Pocahontas style, but also appreciated the specific advice she shared.
“Thanks for all your tips, you can see that they work”, “Thank you very much babe for your recommendation because now I am going through something difficult and my hair is well cared for” and “Hello, hello my precious Anita. You have beautiful hair … I do find coconut oil, but the other products where I find them kisses for you take care of yourself ❤❤❤❤ ”, were some of the messages expressed by the faithful followers of Anita Parra.
Exatlon United States Now Same ↓
More Exatlon United States
Loading more stories