This beef broth recipe is perfect for cold days. It is super simple to prepare and you can accompany it with some corn tortillas, avocado and hot sauce. Do not stop trying it, it is delicious.
To prepare a delicious beef broth you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg chamberete
- 3 ½ liters of water
- ½ white onion
- ¼ piece of cabbage
- 2 sprigs of coriander
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 corn cut into 4
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 potato cut in four
- 1 zucchini thickly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Avocado to accompany
- Lemons to serve
- Tortillas to serve
Makes 6 servings
- In a large pot, place 3 ½ liters of water and add the meat, garlic and onion. Cook over high heat until it comes to a boil, then skim off the foam if it has formed. Cover the pot and lower the heat to medium low and cook for 1 hour.
- After that time, add the corn and season with salt to taste. Cook for 40 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- After time, remove the onion and garlic and then add the chopped carrot, cabbage, potato and coriander. Stir and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. In this step you can add more water.
- Finally, add the zucchini and cook for 10 more minutes over low heat.
- Serve hot and serve with lemon juice, warm corn tortillas, avocado and hot sauce.
We recommend: Muffins with beans and cheese, Lentil soup with vegetables.
See more recipes on Youtube Guacamouly and don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date with our recipes fresh from the kitchen.