Created in 1986 in the north of France, Réseau Entreprendre aims to create very small businesses, SMEs and mid-sized companies in the regions. Each year, the association designates entrepreneurs with job creation potential who will benefit from monitoring by volunteer business leaders. They provide them with advice and expertise throughout the stages of creation, takeover or growth of their company.
In Nouvelle-Aquitaine, more than 120 volunteers support these entrepreneurs. And Réseau Entreprendre Aquitaine has just unveiled the 12 winning projects led by 19 entrepreneurs from its 2020 class who will benefit from individual support, local, national and international networking, as well as financing by loan from honor. All for two years.
Among the awarded entrepreneurs, four are women against only one last year, which demonstrates an evolution of female entrepreneurship in the region. Four business leaders have also obtained the “Impact + positive impact company”, awarded to companies deemed to be environmentally or socially virtuous. The implementation of this label also includes “support tools for taking into account [ces] challenges for all companies “, explains Coralie Avsec, director of the Réseau Entreprendre Aquitaine. Last year, the association estimates that it participated in” the creation or maintenance of 55 jobs “in the region, and plans to raise this number to 136 within three to five years, according to its two co-presidents Julie Cenatiempo, co-manager of the Aquinov firm and president of the Valuatis design office, and Ludovic Partyka, CEO of the HR services company Primobox.
Here are the names of the twelve projects carried by the 19 entrepreneurs of this 2020 promotion:
- Benoit Pierre, for the takeover of the company Acmes (Eysines), specializing in locksmith and metal carpentry activities. Start winner.
- Olivier Gallet, for the creation of Syprès (Talence), a funeral cooperative supporting families in the organization of funerals in accordance with their wishes. Syprès has obtained the Impact + label rewarding initiatives of a social and / or environmental nature.
- Emmanuel Pinon and Guillaume Plouhinec of the society In Bio Véritas (Le Bassin), for the takeover of two stores from the Biocoop franchise and the creation of a third.
- Charlotte thienpont and Cyril Romanet for the creation of the brand Plum (based in Paris and Bordeaux), catering solution for hoteliers.
- Emilie Obre and Su Melser were also awarded for the creation ofElysia Bioscience in Martillac, a company specializing in research and development offering solutions in the field of energy metabolism (energy produced by cells). Innov label
- David benoot and Sebastien Cursolle, at the head of Mediamap (Bordeaux) recently created company specializing in the digitization of inspections for construction companies. Innov label
- Sandrine Poilpre and Edouard Vergé, who created Ecomégot (Bègles), an awareness raising, collection, recycling and support company for public and private structures to fight against waste. Ecomégot has also been awarded the Impact + label.
- Ronan Guivarc’h for the resumption ofAltec Industries in Léognan, specializing in industrial electricity.
- Franck Tarendeau for the creation ofOcean Dx based in Martillac and specialized in the production and marketing of diagnostic tests for infectious diseases. Innov label
- Sebastien lecocq for the creation of G-Eco (Lormont) specialized in 3D printing of spare parts and accessories for the medical sector. Adapted to accommodate employees with disabilities, G-Eco is one of the winners of the Impact + label.