The challenge program of the Telemundo network, Exatlon United States, has already reached the first month of competitions, dismissing on the day for the permanence of yesterday, February 22, the member of Team Famosos Karlos Baldera, the first man to leave the competition who it now has 21 athletes ready to win incredible prizes and eventually be crowned the winning men and women of the fifth season.
Among those 21 warriors, there is another from Team Famosos, Puerto Rican Jeyvier Cintrón, this 25-year-old young man with inexhaustible charisma, was born in Bayamón, Puerto Rico, he is a professional boxer, with a definite dream is to become a world boxing champion. He was the first Puerto Rican to represent the island in two Summer Olympics, including 2012 and 2016. In 2017, he launched himself as a professional boxer participating in world-renowned fights.
In his time in the competition, Jeyvier has not only been in charge of scoring points to guarantee his stay in the team, but he has also infected everyone with his good spirit and sympathy. His favorite circuit is that of the beach, as he considers himself a lover of the sea, we can see that on his social networks, where before his trip to Exatlon United States, he constantly uploaded photos on the beach, enjoying good times.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Jeyvier Cintrón
Since the fifth season of Exatlon United States began a month ago with Team Famosos, Jeyvier has been characterized by having a contagious, very funny attitude, which has given the teams the necessary courage to focus on winning. Despite having been injured recently, the champion came back strong and scoring points with the sole objective of meeting the goal that was set when the competition began, to be crowned one of the two winners of Exatlon United States in its fifth edition.
The Telemundo production, in order to give Exatlon United States followers a closer look at all the athletes who are in the arenas, made a series of funny videos called “5 things you don’t know”, and Jeyvier has already done yours, which is nothing more than evidence of your good attitude towards life. Jeyvier listed five things we didn’t know about him:
- If he were not an athlete, Jeyvier would be a comedian because he not only loves to laugh, but also to make others laugh and we have been able to witness that at Exatlon United States.
- Despite being small in stature, his entire family has always joked with him about his ability to eat a lot. Has a constant appetite.
- If you had to choose between the soccer players Mesi or Cristiano Ronaldo, you would go for Mesi, not only because of his prowess in the sport, but because he has always been told that they are alike.
- If he were not Boricua, he would have loved to be born in Colombia because he identifies a lot with the culture of that country.
- His greatest strength comes from the heart that remains strong when training and kind to face the challenges of life.
There is no doubt that Jeyvier is a champion! Do not miss the video:
Follow Exatlon Now on Facebook