Prepare for your breakfast a delicious mash with egg. A traditional recipe from northern Mexico with dried meat, tomato, onion, chili and egg.
To prepare a delicious mash with egg, you need the following ingredients:
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 170 gr of machaca in threads (6 oz)
- ¼ white onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 serrano pepper finely chopped
- Tortillas to taste to accompany
Makes 3-4 servings
- In a bowl, add 5 eggs, two tablespoons of milk and season with salt and pepper to taste. Lightly beat until ingredients are well incorporated.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, heat oil and add the machaca, the finely chopped onion, the diced tomato and the finely chopped chili. Mix and fry for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the egg mixture, stir and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately and accompany with beans and flour or corn tortillas.
We recommend: Meat in its juice, Lentil salad and goat cheese.
Check out more recipes on YouTube Guacamouly and don’t forget to subscribe to stay up to date with our delicious recipes fresh from the kitchen.