Since his debut in All Elite Wrestling, Matt Hardy has served as support to the young stars of the company and taking them under his tutelage, as in the case of Private Party, although he has also taken the opportunity to launch his criticisms from time to time to his former employer in WWE, Vince McMahon.
Matt Hardy and Private Party
► Matt Hardy announces the birth of his fourth child: It will be a girl
But not everything is critical by Matt Hardy, since the former WWE has recently turned to his Twitter account to reveal the happy news that his wife Reby is pregnant with their fourth child. The couple began dating in 2011, married in October 2013 and have had three children named Maxel, 5, Wolfgang, 3, and Bartholomew, just 13 months old. In the ad, Matt confirms that they are expecting a girl.
#TeamBoy is SO stacked in House Hardy, we decided to add a new member to #TeamGirl! pic.twitter.com/pNxka9zoP0
– MATT HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) January 8, 2021
“The boys ‘team is packed in the Hardy house, so we’ve decided to add a new member to the girls’ team.”
Matt Hardy and Reby Hardy
Of course, the congratulations of several colleagues, journalists related to professional wrestling and fans for this great news they did not wait. Here are some of them:
Congratulations to you two! This are amazing news!
– Thunder Rosa (@ thunderrosa22) January 9, 2021
“Congratulations to both of you! This is amazing news! “
– Brian Heffron aka The Blue Meanie (@BlueMeanieBWO) January 8, 2021
– TAY CONTI (@TayConti_) January 9, 2021
Congratulations. All the best for your family 💜
– ΛꝈPΉΛ FΣMΛꝈΣ (@Jazzy_Gabert) January 9, 2021
«Congratulations. All the best for your family »
– Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) January 8, 2021
Congratulations to you and @RebyHardy!
– Veda Scott (@itsvedatime) January 8, 2021
“Congratulations to you and Reby Hardy!”
I’m so happy for all of you! Finally… .a girl !!!!
– Vickie Guerrero (@VickieGuerrero) January 9, 2021
«I am so happy for you! Finally… a girl !!! »
– EVIL UNO of the DARK ORDER (@EvilUno) January 8, 2021
– Matt Cardona (@TheMattCardona) January 8, 2021
On behalf of those of us who do SUPER FIGHTS, we also join in congratulations to Matt and Reby Hardy on this great moment, which will surely continue to fill your home with joy.