Start your day with some delicious muffins with beans and cheese, accompanied by a pico de gallo sauce.
To prepare delicious muffins with beans and cheese you need the following ingredients:
- 2 telera breads
- Whole bay beans
- 4 slices of Chihuahua cheese or cheese to gratin
- Butter to taste
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 onion
- Coriander hand
- Sauce to taste
Makes 4 servings
- In a skillet over medium heat, add a little vegetable oil or shortening. When hot, add the whole beans and mash until pureed.
- Cut the two loaves in half and butter to taste. Then spread with the refried beans.
- Add a slice of cheese to each loaf and place the loaves on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 370 ° F (190 ° C) for 6-9 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, on a board, chop the tomato and onion into small cubes. Chop the cilantro finely. Then add the vegetables in a container, and the pico de gallo is ready.
- When serving the muffins, add a tablespoon of pico de gallo on each one and serve with sauce to taste (optional).
We recommend: Bacon, cheese and beer soup, Chilaquiles in red sauce.
See more recipes on Youtube Guacamouly and don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date with our delicious recipes fresh from the kitchen.