in

New York : Child dies when entering the washing machine that was in use

New York :

Accidents at home are usually around the corner, especially in these times of pandemic where we spend practically 24 hours a day in our home.

But those who surely must be aware of practically everything that happens at home are those who are under their care to young children, who due to their age and their simple curiosity, could star in serious home accidents with fatal consequences.

That was what happened inside a home in Christchurch, New Zealand, where a child died after it occurred to him to get into a washing machine just when it was on and running.

The event occurred last Friday. Local authorities received an emergency call in the afternoon and when the police arrived at the scene, they found the boy unconscious inside the washing machine. Quickly, he was transferred to a hospital where he died within hours.

The police have launched an investigation to clarify this fact, since the child’s parents indicated that they never realized that their son had gotten into the washing machine, although the investigators consider that it was introduced to the appliance long before someone else start up.

Presidio Achieves Top Partner Status on Amazon’s Web Services Partner Network

France: Eric Zemmour tempted by the presidential election