New York :
The daily consumption of this green smoothie is a great ally to strengthen the immune system, improve digestion and prevent diseases.
Photo: Image by Konstantin Kolosov on Pixabay / Pixabay
Currently the natural smoothies are part of the tools More popular Y powerful, for lose weight, gain health and prevent chronic diseases. Based on this, it is not strange to know the innumerable possibilities of ingredient combinations that exist, however there are some foods that thanks to their nutritional properties Y therapeutic they are considered indispensable.
This shake is made up of two ingredients that are part of the green superfoods most valued in the world of nutrition, health and well-being: the spinach Y matcha green tea powder, of which we will talk in detail about their immense medicinal benefits.
It is well known that green leafy vegetables are part of the groups of staple foods in a healthy smoothie Y slimming. And that is why the spinach are so relevant in this type of drinks, it is one of the humbler vegetables Y resistant; It has the peculiarity of growing in the coldest climates and outperforms any other in most of the vitamins Y minerals. Thus nutritional power of spinach draws special attention, thanks to its great content of vitamin A, C and folic acid, they are very rich in important minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium Y match. They also shine for their content in chlorophyll, trace elements, enzymes Y fiber.
It has diverse studies that endorse the benefits of consuming spinach juice for health, which are associated with its ability to strengthen the immune system, fight anemia, nutritional deficiencies and extreme fatigue. At the same time, spinach is very rich in fiber, which prevents cholesterol absorption and the bile acids, while its antioxidants reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol and they prevent atherosclerosis, it is therefore a great complement in cardiovascular health.
The spinach are the nutritional supplement perfect for lose weight, in principle due to its very low caloric intake, 100 grams provide the modest amount of 22 calories. At the same time their contribution in fiber, makes them a great ally for the digestive and intestinal system, they are ideal to eliminate all retained toxins, wastes, and fluids in the body. They are also considered a great liver scrubber Y a mild laxative.
For his part the matcha green tea powder, is considered one of the healthier food on the planet and is one of the most valuable legacies in Oriental culture. It is characterized by being a antioxidant treasure that unlike the rest of the teas, has the peculiarity that its leaves are ground in a very fine powder. The truth is that the matcha green tea is considered a great ally for strengthen body and mind, is a complement that is related to a long and forceful list of therapeutic benefits:
- Strengthens the immune system and helps reduce stress
- Stimulates the mind and relaxes the body
- Helps prevent cancer, infections and cavities
- Helps keep arteries healthy and control hypertension
- Helps lower blood sugar levels
- Helps control diabetes and prevent liver fibrosis
- Prevents certain types of dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Due to its high content of antioxidants, it helps to eliminate free radicals
- Helps to improve the appearance of the skin and nails
- Helps burn fat and lose weight
- Quench hunger and quench thirst in a healthy and natural way
How to make the green smoothie?
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup strawberries
- ¾ ice cup
- 1 serving of vanilla protein powder (1/2 to 1 scoop depending on brand)
- ½ teaspoon matcha powder
- Wash and disinfect the spinach leaves and strawberries beforehand.
- Cut the strawberries in half and remove the green stem.
- In the blender or juicer glass, add the almond milk, banana, spinach, strawberries, ice, protein powder, and matcha powder. Process at medium speed, until you obtain a homogeneous, smooth and smooth drink.
- Serve in a large glass and consume on an empty stomach, as a healthy snack or light dinner.
Relevant nutritional information:
This green smoothie is considered a valuable antioxidant, It is a powerful drink and highly nutritious that outstandingly provides the following essential nutrients:
- 14 grams of protein
- 171% of the recommended daily value for vitamin C
- 6 grams of fiber
- Caloric intake: 200 calories