This Honey Banana Oatmeal recipe is perfect for when we’re in a pinch and need something quick for breakfast. In addition, it is super delicious and very simple to prepare.
To prepare this delicious oatmeal with honey, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 banana
- ½ tablespoon ground flaxseed per serving
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. almond cream per serving
- ¾ cup of milk serving
Makes 4 servings
- Prepare the night before.
- Remove the peel from the banana and with the help of a fork or masher, mash the banana.
- Next, add 1/2 tablespoon of flaxseed, 1/2 cup of flaked oats, 1 tablespoon of almond cream, and a tablespoon of the banana puree to a medium glass. Repeat with 3 more medium glasses.
- Add 3/4 of the milk to each glass, stir well, and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Before consuming, accompany with a few slices of banana and honey.
- Enjoy this quick breakfast.
We recommend: Bacon soup with cheese and beer, French toast stuffed with apple and cinnamon.
See more recipes on YouTube Guacamouly and don’t forget to subscribe to our channel to keep up to date with the recipes fresh from the kitchen.