in

TikTok: a teenage girl dies during a challenge on this platform – .

Chloe Phillips, a 15-year-old American who lives in Oklahoma, died on August 21 after taking part in the ‘Benadryl Challenge’.

Swallow as many pills as possible

The ‘Benadryl Challenge‘is a’ game ‘which was started on TikTok. The principle, as stupid as it is, is to swallow as many pills as possible and then experience hallucinations. French magazine Close reports that according to The Sun, Chloe Phillips died after attempting this challenge. She took too much of the medicine and passed out. Taken to hospital, her life could not be sustained. The deceased is described as a studious student who had no problem with drugs.

After the drama, her mother posted a post (already deleted) on Facebook. In words translated to the French media, she wrote: “Tired of taking our children to the hospital. Don’t let this challenge to remove other children’s lives … I don’t want to see families going through what we are going through right now “.

> To read also: TikTok: Chinese firm ByteDance rejects Microsoft’s offer

TikTok’s response

TikTok replied to the mother of Chloe Phillips by ensuring that the safety and well-being of its users are their top priorities. “While we haven’t seen this trend on our platform, we are actively removing content that violates our guidelines and blocking related hashtags to further discourage participation.“, the platform then continued.

> Our dossier on TikTok

Miami : a double champion with new challenges in baseball – . (51)

How to take a screenshot on PC