Madrid, August 2 (EFE) .- The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) foresees for today, Sunday, unstable weather in the extreme north of the peninsula, with some light rains that will lower the temperature, while the heat intensifies in the southern coastlines. and southeast peninsula.
It will be cloudy with light rains in the Cantabrian Sea, there will be intervals of clouds in the rest of the extreme north of the peninsula, without ruling out some weak precipitation and some morning fog banks in the interior of Galicia and Cantabrian Sea, and it will be little cloudy or clear in the rest of the peninsula and the Balearic Islands.
At the beginning of the day, some cloudiness could form in the area of the Strait and Melilla, as well as in the Pyrenees, Iberian System and mountains of the southeast, with the possibility of some showers or storms, generally weak, and in the Canary Islands, the intervals of Clouds could leave a storm on the islands of greater relief.
Temperatures will drop in the northwestern peninsular half, notably in the Cantabrian area and upper Ebro, they will rise in the southern and southeastern peninsular coastlines and will remain with little change in the other areas.
Winds will blow from the north component in the north and northwest of the peninsula, from the west component in the southwest and narrow quadrant, from the northeast in the Canary Islands and with variable direction in the rest.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: intervals of high clouds, except in the north of A Coruña and A Mariña, where low cloudiness will predominate, without ruling out some light rain and morning mist and fog banks. Temperatures unchanged or slightly decreasing, the lowest in the south. A weak north wind, more intense on the coast south of Fisterra.
– PRINCIPALITY OF ASTURIAS: very cloudy, with a predominance of low clouds and light and scattered showers, without ruling out morning fogs and fog banks. Temperatures unchanged or with slight changes. Loose north component wind.
– CANTABRIA: cloudy or overcast skies, with clearings in the afternoon and light rains and some scattered showers during the first half of the day, unlikely in the extreme south and more intense and frequent in the east. Temperatures without changes or in a slight decrease, which will be more pronounced in the case of maximum temperatures in the interior. Wind with a weak northern component, more intense in high areas towards noon.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudy or overcast, with rains and showers during the first half of the day and cloudy intervals in the afternoon with probability of scattered light showers. Decreasing temperatures, little pronounced on the coast and with minimums at the end of the day in Álava. Wind from the north, weak in the morning and more intense in the afternoon.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: cloudy in the mountainous north and northeast, without ruling out drizzles in the first half of the day and some morning fog banks, with clearing in the central hours, and little cloud in the rest, with high cloud intervals . Decreasing temperatures, light in the lows, and locally notable in the highs of the eastern half. Northeast winds, although in the southwest it will tend to west component at the end of the day.
– FORMAL COMMUNITY OF NAVARRE: cloudy or overcast in the northwest, with light rainfall in the first half of the day, which will decrease to cloudy intervals in the afternoon, and little cloud in the rest, with low cloud intervals in the early hours in the middle north. Decreasing temperatures, with minimums at the end of the day in most areas. Northwest wind, weak in the northern half at the beginning of the day and more intense in the central hours of the day, with strong intervals in the Ribera del Ebro.
– LA RIOJA: cloudy without ruling out occasional drizzles in La Rioja Alta and a tendency during the day to light cloud with intervals of medium and high clouds. Decreasing temperatures, locally notable at maximum. Northwest and north winds.
– ARAGÓN: sky slightly cloudy or clear in the morning, with cloudiness of diurnal evolution in mountain areas and some intervals of high clouds in the afternoon, with the possibility of showers or storms in the divide of the Pyrenees and the easternmost Iberian. Decreasing temperatures. Moderate wind from the west and northwest in the Ebro valley and loose in a variable direction in the rest.
– CATALONIA: cloudy or overcast in the Aran Valley, with probability of light precipitation, little cloudy or clear in the rest, with cloudiness during the day in mountain areas of the northern half, and afternoon showers and storms in the Pyrenees and northeast, which can be locally strong in the Girona Pyrenees. Decreasing temperatures in the interior and northeast quadrant and with little change in the rest of the coastline. Moderate north componte wind in Ampurdán, light to moderate northwest wind in Tarragona and variable direction weak wind in the rest, with a predominance of the southern component and moderate intervals on the coast.
– EXTREMADURA: little cloudy or clear with high cloudiness at the end of the day. Decreasing temperatures, light in general. West wind.
– MADRID COMMUNITY: clear, with intervals of high clouds in the afternoon. Decreasing temperatures. Light northeast wind at the beginning of the day, which will roll to the west component during the central hours.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: predominance of clear skies, with intervals of high clouds in the northern half in the afternoon. Decreasing temperatures, generally light. In Guadalajara, a light northeast wind at the beginning of the day, which will turn to the west component at noon, and in the rest, a light west component wind, with more intense intervals during the central hours of the day.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: little cloudy or clear, with cloudiness of diurnal evolution in the interior of the northern half, without ruling out any isolated shower or storm in the afternoon in the interior of Castellón. Minimum temperatures in a slight decrease and maximum in a decrease, locally notable on the southern coast of Valencia. Loose wind of variable direction, with moderate northwest intervals in the northern interior of Castellón in the early hours and with a predominance of the eastern component in the afternoon, with moderate intervals on the coast.
– REGION OF MURCIA: slightly cloudy or clear skies, with intervals of low clouds and mists on the coast at the end of the day, and cloudiness of daytime evolution in the interior mountains. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum temperatures without changes in the Northwest and decreasing in the rest. Variable direction wind, with predominance of the east component.
– BALEARES: cloudy intervals in the Pitiusas, with a tendency during the morning to little cloud, and little cloudy in the rest, with some interval of high clouds and mists during the early morning. Nighttime temperatures unchanged or slightly rising and daytime temperatures decreasing, locally notable in the north of the archipelago and with little change in the south. Northeast winds, with some interval of breeze in the west of Mallorca.
– ANDALUSIA: skies with little or no cloud, low cloud intervals and mists on the Almería coast at the end of the day and daytime evolution cloudiness in the mountains of the eastern interior. Minimum temperatures on the rise in the coast and low Guadalquivir and with little change in the rest and maximum temperatures on the Malaga coast and decrease in the rest, notable in the extreme east. Wind of variable direction in the Mediterranean slope, with a western component in the rest, more intense in the afternoon, and a western one in the Strait, occasionally strong.
– CANARY ISLANDS: cloudy intervals in low areas of the north of the islands of greater relief and little cloud or clear in the other areas, with intervals of high clouds and without ruling out occasional and isolated showers in central summits of Tenerife. Probable light haze, which will affect high levels and will withdraw in the afternoon. Temperatures in slight rise, more pronounced in south-facing medianias. Northeast wind moderate, with strong intervals in the second half of the day.
(c) EFE Agency